I’m going to share with you today, as the title suggests, the easiest peanut butter cookies ever! I made these for my students since they’ve been working so hard in class, and I thought they could use a little treat before their test next week.
When I say easy, I’m not kidding with you. For the most basic peanut butter cookie, it is only 3 ingredients, but I decided to kick it up a notch with white chocolate chips. If the recipe looks familiar to you, it’s because it’s the same one you’ll find on the labels of Kraft Peanut Butter. Here’s what’s needed:
- 1 cup Kraft peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (or you can use nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, etc)
Guess what? It’s only 4 simple steps!
- Preheat oven to 325F and line your baking sheet with foil or parchment.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg in a bowl. This is easy enough to do by hand and don’t worry if it looks all goopy and un-dough like because stir it longer and the dough will start to form. Add in chocolate chips or whatever your heart desires once the dough comes together.
- Roll the dough into ping pong ball sized rounds (or whatever size you want) and flatten with a fork on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (less if your cookies are small and more if your cookies are big) and let them cool completely on a cooling rack before digging in!
Easy right? Mix, roll, and bake 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!