Merci beaucoup to the lovely Jenn from Sweet Eats and Crafts for this nomination. Basically, the Liebster Award is recognition and exposure for new and up and coming blogs, and I was so very grateful to be nominated. I don’t particularly write this blog for anyone, but I just want to be able to share the good, bad, and all fun things in life. It’s a bonus if people enjoy reading it and like it 🙂
Here’s what to do when you’re nominated:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you by acknowledging and linking them back
- Answer the 11 questions proposed by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate at least 5 other bloggers, link them in your post, and let them know
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees
- Have the Liebster award photo somewhere on your blog
So here are the questions from Jenn:
1. What hidden talents do you have?
Nothing is really hidden or special, but from first meeting me, you wouldn’t expect that I used to dance hip hop competitively. People presume I’m more a ballerina and I was too! Haha I love all forms of dance.
2. What do you typically have for breakfast?
Peanut butter + bananas + whole wheat toast = Perfection! You get your fruits, protein, and complex carbohydrates to get your day started. Oh and can’t forget a huge cup of green tea!
3. Whats your favorite Milkshake flavor?
4. Whats your favorite condiment?
Sriracha on everything!
5. What is your favorite post on your own blog?
It has to be my Bloomin’ Onion Bread post because I’d been dying to make that for so long and when the occasion finally called for it, I was absolutely ecstatic!
6. What is your favorite post on another blog?
This one is hard… because I have a few. As long as someone is writing about Vancouver, I’m interested in reading.
7. What would you like to blog about next?
I haven’t thought that far ahead, but it’s most likely going to be about food.
8. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
Not in particular, just the usual bugs and creepy crawlies
9. Besides blogging , do you have another favorite hobby?
I used to dance a lot! But had to give it up when it started getting too expensive in Vancouver. So now, I try to run as much as I can since I live near a beautiful running route which is False Creek in Vancouver. Over the Granville bridge, along false creek to Science World, then Granville Island and back home.
10. What do you consider is the most important appliance in a house?
Ooh that’s a hard one… I’m stuck between the fridge and the stove/oven because both are essential to daily functioning in our home.
11. Who is your favorite person?
My Hubby! He is my best friend and I’m blessed enough to be able to call him my best friend and husband. We’re friends before spouse and it’s been working out wonderfully for us.
Oh my this is getting long! Let’s put in a YouTube break before we go on to the questions I’m posing for my nominees. I just think this kitty is so flippin’ adorable! And unfortunate how scared of the iguana it is but I’m more amazed by the height in the jump!
Okay, back to business, here are my nominees first! I love reading anything about baking, food, and Vancouver and that’s why I’ve chosen these individuals.
And here are your questions folks:
- Candy or chocolate?
- Pasta or pizza?
- Donuts or cronuts?
- Winter or summer?
- Wine or beer?
- Coffee or tea?
- Vacation or staycation?
- Early bird or night owl?
- Old school book or ebook?
- Apple or PC?
- Nikon or Cannon?